The Bizarreness

July 09, 2023, by Wulan Istri


Don’t you remember?
Among skyscrapers and old buildings
Among sophistication and authentication
We were running wild throughout the city

Your back in a white T-shirt was the sign
I followed wherever it led

Occasionally you stopped and looked around
Whether I got lost
Or left
Didn’t you know that I loved it the most?

I felt like I was one of the luckiest
I was one of the happiest
And still, I do, I am
How bizarre?

Day with you was so simple
Everything was so easy
I am sorry, Sir
May I have you in my eternity?


Mataram, 9th of July, 2023

0 komentar

Instagram

Featured Post

Hampa

Aku berlari dan terus berlari  Rasanya lelah namun aku tak bisa berhenti  Ku berlari tanpa arah yang pasti  Tak tahu pula apa yang tengah ku...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *