Hi, YOU!

June 03, 2018, by Wulan Istri

Halo, YOU! How are you? Wishing you were fine. How about your life there? Hope you are enjoying your life and study as well as in your home town. I bet your current city is more comfortable.
I just wanna say that I miss you. Nope, not missing actually. I just wanna hear how your life is. Just it.

Hi, YOU. I want you to know that I want you to invite me on your wedding day. Of course if you’re okay with it. I just wanna see you on your special day and may be… one of your happiest moment in your life. 

Even though I often disturbing your life but… I just feel that you’re mean to me. I even don’t know what happen to myself. Few years without any face to face meeting, regularly texting and even any word but how can my feeling be the same?

Even sometimes I wanna go to your hometown. I wanna go to your high school and try to sit in your class room, standing in the yard that you might pass it or go to school’s canteen. I have no idea but your high school is the first place came to my mind. Sounds silly, I know.

You might think that I don’t fulfil my vow but you have to know that I’ve tried. I tried as best as I can. I make myself forgetting all about you. I’ve been looking for so many activities. But I just can’t do it. It’s hard. I might take a longer time and I don’t know how long the ‘longer time’ count is.

Please don’t be afraid. I won’t do anything. I promise. I’ll come to your wedding day with my reliance. Your future wife must be one of the luckiest women in this world. I am sure. But right now, I just wanna say that I miss YOU and hope everything is and will be alright as always.


Who loves YOU,

Wulan Istri Hastari

2 komentar

  1. You know, i know some girls who feel like they bother their crush's life with anything they do. So girl, maybe it's just your feeling. Don't be so pity like that, go get him if you need to!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Featured Post

Hampa

Aku berlari dan terus berlari  Rasanya lelah namun aku tak bisa berhenti  Ku berlari tanpa arah yang pasti  Tak tahu pula apa yang tengah ku...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *