Two People

July 05, 2019, by Wulan Istri




It’s too heavy. I am still trying my best to overwhelm this feeling. I know I couldn’t handle but I have to. I am exhausted.
The moment will come. And I have to be “me” whom independent. I have to be “just” me, your friend. I’m gonna see you. I am gonna see you. I am gonna see you. See?
Something moves intermittent in my heart. I do not really know with my own feeling. But I love to see your smile.
Do you know? I’ve prepared all of the consequences. When I meet you, I have to “tac!” and “whooose!” my feeling. My feeling will go away along with the wind which refresh my face and heart. It’s because of you.
I’ll commit to myself, a promise which really hard to be hold. Ready or nope, I have to.  

Renewed on August 10th, 2019! 
Hi! I am totally okay! I am being someone new. Oh nope! I am just being like usual, who I am like usual. I'm just happy that I am really so so. I just let it flow. Seperti diri saya pada biasanya, ketika bertemu seseorang, saya akan lebih merasa aman dan biasa saja. Saya tidak lagi deg-degan atau bahkan gugup. Perasaan itu telah menjadi biasa. Saya lebih bisa menikmati setiap momen bersama teman. Terima kasih teman, sudah menemani saya seharian. 

P.s saya merasa tulisan saya yang lama (yang berbahasa Inggris) cenderung alay dan (maaf) norak agak menjijikkan, ya? Wkwkwk. Ingin saya hapus tapi nanti saya tak memiliki prasasti alay hehe. Thanks!

0 komentar

Instagram

Featured Post

Hampa

Aku berlari dan terus berlari  Rasanya lelah namun aku tak bisa berhenti  Ku berlari tanpa arah yang pasti  Tak tahu pula apa yang tengah ku...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *