Vibing with Taylor Swift

December 16, 2022, by Wulan Istri


It’s been ages since the last time I wrote something here. I guess I am too lazy to do that. Even now, I think that I still don’t have the energy to do so. I don’t have any specific thing to write so I will talk about Taylor Swift. As we all know, she had just launched a new album called Midnight and it was a ‘bomb’. She is great I know that and that’s why I love her. Yes, I’m her fan. Love Story was the first song of hers I listened to and I fell in love instantly. At the time, my bro played that song on repeated. I tried to find the lyric and memorized it. For the kid version of me, it was beautiful. Perhaps I was 13 years old at that time. Since that, I started to listen to (I bet) almost all of her songs from Taylor Swift Album, Speak Now Album, Fearless Album, and some of her unreleased songs. Yeah, I was crazy about her.

I have been following her for over 10 years. I like her music. I enjoy the rhythm; I can dance and feel happy just by hearing her song even though they were sad songs. I mostly enjoy the bridges' part and yes I love the way she sings. I know that she doesn’t sing like Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, or Adele but her different style of singing is the one that I like. To be frank, once I ever said to a friend that the way she sings is way like ‘mblekenyek’, like she doesn’t care about the technique or aesthetic-ness (?) but she still hits them! Try to listen at some of her songs, probably half of you will understand it. She takes a breath too obvious in the middle, she sometimes ‘forcefully’ an unfitted lyric to be fitted. But still. I am fan of her masterpiece. 

(not a) Lavender Haze 

I was too obvious that I like her country album. I played them on repeat. When her 1989 and Red albums was released, I didn’t really like it and only listened to my favorite like Style and Red. After that, I hadn’t followed her more albums and songs and just kept playing her county songs. So yeah, you guys right: I don’t know her Lover and Folklore album a lot (did she release another album?). A missing link between them I know haha. Long short story, the Midnight Album was out, and my twitter timeline was filled by hers. So here I’m: listen to Anti-Hero, Lavender Haze, and Bejeweled. Hahaha! <3 <3 <3

Vibing with Taylor 

The older I’m, the more I like her pop songs. Weeks ago I watched her 1989 documentary concert and I now I listen to almost all of her 1989 songs. Hahaha. I wonder why and I come up with an untested hypothesis that I become more relate with her pop songs as I’m getting older. Her country songs were released in the early phase of her career and quite young so I think that’s why I used to prefer her songs way back then. Now, I’m 25 already. I enjoy all of her masterpiece I guess, both country and pop genres.

I used to listen to her songs without paying attention to the lyric so much. And nowadays, I find that I like it and often getting enchanted by the lyrics. I don’t know why but probably my listening skill is getting better these days LMAO. Should I put my favorite lyrics? Well I think I shouldn’t, should I?

So yeah! Are you her fan of one of her loyal listener, guys? Think we can get a long!  

Love,

 

A Swifties

0 komentar

Instagram

Featured Post

Hampa

Aku berlari dan terus berlari  Rasanya lelah namun aku tak bisa berhenti  Ku berlari tanpa arah yang pasti  Tak tahu pula apa yang tengah ku...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *