tears

May 11, 2024, by Wulan Istri

I hate the fact that I cry a lot 

I cry when something bad happened 
I cry when something great happened
I cry when I saw people are being cruelly killed in the war
I cry when I heard people cry while reciting adzan 

I am touched when I see old people still working hard on the street, underneath the sun on its peak
I am touched when I see someone so caring, by leading his blind friend to go around at the morning

My tears are perfectly matched - featuring my heartbeat 
They are dancing along with the empathy and humanity 

I don' need explanation
I am just a human with a sensitive emotion



person with tears, 

wulskye  

0 komentar

Instagram

Featured Post

Hampa

Aku berlari dan terus berlari  Rasanya lelah namun aku tak bisa berhenti  Ku berlari tanpa arah yang pasti  Tak tahu pula apa yang tengah ku...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *